Chianti Cycling Tours
Enjoy an exciting day out by bike in the Chianti hills!Tour available every day, reservation required. Minimum 2 people.Booking required: Please send us this form to reserve the tour.We will send you an e-mail to confirm.
Distance: Approx. 35 km (19 miles) through the enchanting countryside of the northern part of the worldwide famous Chianti area.
Difficulty level: Not extremely difficult, but challenging.
We recommend to be quite fit, although we keep a relaxed pace throughout the tour.
Comfortable clothes and running shoes are also recommended.
Meeting time: 9.00 am at our shop in Via San Zanobi 54R (Florence), followed by a short briefing with our guide and bike fitting.
Departure time: 9.30 am from the shop.
Return time: Approx. 4.00 pm
- very well maintained 21 speed hybrid aluminium bikes (21 speed aluminium mountain bikes are also available on request)
- helmet, waterbottle (a souvenir for you at the end of the tour)
- an expert and supporting English-speaking guide
- third part liability insurance and full time assistance
The tour also includes:
- a delicious home cooked lunch sitting at a table in a private property or farmhouse
- wine tasting or olive oil tasting
- amazing views over the city of Florence seen from uphigh
- breaks during the ride up and down our rolling Tuscan hills
- unforgettable views over splendid olive groves and beautiful vineyards
Full price per person: € 83.00
Special price € 75.00 for:
- People under 26
- Groups of 5 people or more
- Minimum aged is 13years (with parents)
Tour managed by ACCORD Innovative Tourist Solutions